Views:5417 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-20 Origin:Site
Whether it is welding or working at heights, it is an extremely dangerous job. However, high-altitude welding work not only faces the danger of electric shock and sparks, but also always bears the risk of falling from high altitude. Therefore, every worker in high-altitude welding operations needs to take adequate safety protection measures. So, how should high-altitude welding workers take protective measures?
Linyin Building Materials Network believes that we can start from the following two points:
1. Wear protective equipment as required:
High-altitude welding workers must wear designated protective equipment in accordance with regulations, including dust respirators or gas masks, insulating shoes, welder overalls, protective glasses or masks with special filter lenses, safety helmets and safety belts.
2. When welding at high altitude, you need to pay attention to the following items:
1. The wooden ladder used must not be decayed or lack of pedaling, and the ladder should be placed in a gentle place, forming an angle of 60° to 70° with the ground. Do not tie two ladders together for use, and do not work on the upper two legs of the ladder. At the same time, it is strictly forbidden to climb the ladder by holding the wire.
2. The safety belt tether needs to be hung on a firm point, and the welding tool needs to be placed in a safe place to prevent it from falling and hurting people. When working, change tools and use ropes for transmission. Do not throw them at will.
3. During high-altitude welding operations, no flammable and explosive materials should be placed within 10m below the working position to avoid explosion, so special personnel should be assigned to supervise.
4. In case of rain or water leakage during operation, the welding tools should be covered, and all wires and hand-helds should be hung on dry and non-conductive buildings.
5. In the high-altitude welding work, if the crane is used for welding bulky objects, it is necessary to follow the "Safety Technical Operation Regulations for Lifting and Rope Operation", and carefully check whether the wire ropes, cranes and fixtures meet the safety requirements. In addition, when transporting, it needs to be tied firmly and not inclined, and the surrounding staff should be asked to move away.
6. If the operation needs to be close to the high-voltage line, you need to negotiate with the relevant part, get the approval of the safety department, and take safety protection measures before welding.
7. When performing upside welding work, you need to wear labor protection items such as collars, cuffs, gloves, etc. to avoid being burned by sparks.
High-altitude welding is an extremely dangerous job, so taking protective measures is particularly important. Therefore, I hope the above sharing is helpful to everyone.