Views:4518 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-20 Origin:Site
Protective ear muffs, also known as anti-noise ear muffs, are used to protect the hearing of workers from noise or reduce them. According to the division of wearing styles, protective earmuffs can be divided into three categories, namely head-mounted, helmet-mounted and neck-mounted.Anti-noise earmuffs
As we all know, in order to play the protective role of labor protection products, in addition to purchasing genuine products, you also need to master the correct method of use.
Therefore, today Guangzhou Yangyue will briefly explain to everyone how three different protective earmuffs should be worn correctly.
1. How to wear head-mounted earmuffs:
1. First, you need to pull the ear cup of the ear cup to the longest length, and then pull the hair on both sides of the ear, pull the ear cup across the head, and then buckle the two cups of the ear cup outside the ear to make the ear cup The sealing gasket can be tightly attached to the periphery of both ears.
2. Hold the headband with one hand so that the apex of the headband arc fits the top of the head, and then use the other hand to adjust the position of the ear cups so that the cup and the head can fit snugly and tightly .
3. The headband should be worn directly above the head.
2. How to wear the helmet-type earmuffs:
1. Align the plug of the helmet-type earmuff with the socket of the helmet, and insert it.
2. When using earmuffs, ensure that the earmuffs are in the correct working position. You can push the metal bands on both sides inwards until both sides make a "click" sound, and then determine whether the ear cups and metal bands are pressed against the inner liner or side of the helmet to avoid gaps and noise reduction.
3. If the inside of the earmuffs becomes wet due to long-term use of the helmet-type earmuffs, do not put the earmuffs in the parking position.
3. How to wear neckband earmuffs:
1. First pull the headband of the ear cup to the longest length, then pull the hair on both ears apart, and then pull the ear cup over the back neck, and then adjust the ear cup until the sealing gasket can completely cover the ear.
2. Properly adjust the height of the headband until the ear cup and head can fit tightly and comfortably.
3. The headband should be fastened just above the top of the head.
Nowadays, no matter in life or work, noise is already everywhere. Therefore, in order to better protect hearing, the application of noise-proof earmuffs is becoming more and more widespread. Therefore, in order to better play the protective role of protective earmuffs, I hope the above sharing can help everyone.