Views:5879 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-16 Origin:Site
Among many occupational diseases at present, respiratory diseases are relatively prominent. Because in many operating environments, there are toxic and harmful gases such as dust and toxic gas, which leads to many people suffering from respiratory diseases. In this regard, more and more companies and laborers attach importance to the use of respiratory protective equipment to better protect their health. Below, the tree-lined building materials network will briefly explain to you a few common questions about respiratory protective equipment.
1. What are the respiratory protective equipment?
Respiratory protective equipment can be roughly divided into two categories, namely:
1. Filtered respiratory protective equipment: The function of this type of product is mainly to filter harmful substances in the air. Common products include ordinary masks, activated carbon masks, half masks, etc. It should be noted that this type of product cannot be used in an operating environment with low air content, but is used in an operating environment with sufficient air.
2. Respiratory protective products for buses: This type of products are mainly long-tube clean air respirator, compressed air respirator and self-provided air source respirator, which can isolate toxic and harmful gases and toxic substances in the air, suitable for In a confined space environment with high pollutant concentration or low oxygen concentration in the air.
Second, how to choose a dust mask?
If you want to choose the dust mask that suits you, you need to start from the following three points:
1. Understand the dust content in the operating environment: different operating environments have different dust contents. For this, you need to first understand the dust content in the operating environment, and then select the dust mask corresponding to the dust suppression efficiency according to the content.
2. Choose according to the face shape: each person's face shape is different. If the selected mask does not match, it is easy to cause the mask and the face to be inadequate, and there is a leak.
3. Wear comfortably: if the dust mask you wear makes the user feel uncomfortable, it is easy to cause the user to resist. Therefore, you need to choose a dust mask that is more comfortable to wear.
3. Is it suitable to use activated carbon masks in all operating situations?
not really. The main function of activated carbon mask is to absorb organic gas, odor and toxic dust, not for filtering general dust. Therefore, if there is only dust pollution in the working environment, it is recommended to use a dust mask that meets the national regulations, which is more cost-effective. On the contrary, if there are organic gases, odors and toxic dust in the working environment, you can choose to use activated carbon masks.
In recent years, the prevalence of occupational diseases has gradually increased. It is recommended that the majority of workers should use labor protection products in order to better protect their health.