Views:5126 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-06 Origin:Site
What are the advantages of PE pipe:
1. Corrosion resistance and long service life. In the coastal areas of China, the groundwater level is high and the land humidity is high. The use of seamless steel pipes must be anti-corrosive and installed with outward-looking tempering, and the life span is only 30 years. The corrosion of chemical media does not require anti-corrosion treatment. In addition, it will not promote the growth of algae, bacteria or fungi, with a service life of up to 50 years.
2. Excellent physical properties. The performance of medium density polyethylene is between high and low density polyethylene, which not only maintains the rigidity and strength of high density polyethylene, but also has good flexibility and creep resistance, and higher density polyethylene is hotter The characteristic of excellent fusion connection performance is conducive to the installation of plastic pipes.
3. Large circulation capacity, economically cost-effective. The inner wall of the PE pipe is smooth and does not scale. The equivalent roughness ratio of the inner surface of the PE pipe is 1/20 of the steel pipe. The PE pipe with the same pipe diameter, the same length and the same pressure has a circulation capacity of about 30% greater than that of the steel pipe, so the economic advantage is obvious. Compared with metal pipes, PE pipes can reduce project investment by about one third, and coilable small-diameter pipes can further reduce project cost.
4. Good toughness and flexibility. PE pipe is a kind of high-toughness pipe material, its elongation at break exceeds 500%, it has a strong adaptability to uneven settlement and misalignment of the pipe foundation, and has good seismic resistance. Therefore, it is most suitable for practice in earthquake-risk areas and around the world It is confirmed that PE pipe is the pipe with the best shock resistance. In addition, the flexibility of the PE pipe is that the PE pipe can be coiled, reducing a large number of connecting pipe fittings. The direction of the PE pipe can be easily changed according to the requirements of the construction method. During construction, obstacles can be bypassed within the bend radius allowed by the pipe, reducing construction difficulty.
5. Easy connection, simple construction and various methods. The PE pipe body is light, easy to handle, easy to weld, and has few welding ports. When the pipeline is long, the coil pipe can be used to lay the PE pipe trench. The requirements are much lower than that of the steel pipe trench. . In addition, the method of pipe sinking can be used to lay on the bottom of the water, which greatly reduces the construction difficulty and engineering cost.
6. Good sealing. The PE pipe itself is connected by welding, which essentially guarantees the identity of the interface material, structure and pipe body itself, and realizes the integration of the joint and the pipe material. The tensile strength and blasting strength of the interface are higher than the pipe body, which can effectively resist the hoop stress and axial stress generated by the internal pressure. Therefore, compared with rubber ring joints or other mechanical joints, the sealing performance is very good.
7. Convenient maintenance, can be maintained and installed without stopping water and gas.
8. Good resistance to stress cracking: PE pipe has low notch sensitivity, high shear strength, different segmentation resistance, and outstanding environmental stress resistance. Good low-temperature impact resistance: The low-temperature embrittlement temperature of the PE pipe is extremely low, and it can be safely used in the temperature range of -60 degrees Celsius. Good wear resistance. The comparison experiment of the wear resistance of polyethylene pipe and steel pipe shows that its wear resistance is 4 times that of steel pipe.