Views:5418 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-11 Origin:Site
1. Features of upvc tube
1. Lightweight: The proportion of UPVC material is only 1/10 of that of cast iron. It is easy to transport, install and reduce the cost.
2. Superior chemical resistance: UPVC has excellent resistance to acids and bases, except for strong acids and bases close to the saturation point or strong Oxidising agents atmaximun.
3. Non-conducting: UPVC material is not conductive, nor is it corroded by electrolysis or current, so no secondary processing is required. It can't burn, nor does it support combustion.
4. Easy installation and low cost: The cutting and connection are very simple. The practice of using PVC glue connection has proved to be safe, easy to operate, and low cost.
5. Durability: excellent weather resistance, and can not be corrupted by bacteria and fungi.
6. Low resistance and high flow rate: the inner wall is smooth, the fluid fluidity loss is small, the dirt is not easy to adhere to the smooth pipe wall, the maintenance is relatively simple, and the maintenance cost is low.
Second, the installation method of UPVC pipe
1. Cutting of pipes:
According to the use requirements, after measuring the length, use a hacksaw, manual cutting saw, small circular saw blade and other cutting tools to cut the required pipe. After cutting, the two ends should be kept vertical and flat, and the burrs should be removed with a file, and the corners should be made, but Should not be too large.
2. Bonding of pipes and fittings:
Test and assemble the UPVC pipe fittings before bonding, determine the installation location and mark them, gently wipe the pipe and pipe fittings with sandpaper or sand cloth, and then scrub with cotton yarn stained with acetone. After the acetone volatilizes, connect the pipe and pipe fittings. Apply a layer of adhesive evenly with a brush, not to be missed. After flattening, insert it and turn it to the desired combination angle required for installation. You can use a mallet to knock all the pipes into the socket and fix them by themselves after about 2-3 minutes. At this time, do not forcibly disassemble or turn the direction, otherwise it will cause leakage. After the assembly is completed, wipe off the excess adhesive overflowing in time to keep the pipeline clean.
3. Connection of flared tube:
First clean the inner wall of the flared tube and the outer wall of the straight tube insertion part, rotate the rubber ring in the groove of the flared end (the sloped end of the rubber ring is outward), and then connect the rubber ring to the insertion part of the straight tube Apply lubricant. Finally, align the insertion end of the straight pipe with the flaring end. According to the construction site, you can use a take-up machine or prying to insert the straight pipe into the marked position out of the length of the flared mark. Flare length).