Views:4516 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-13 Origin:Site
Aeration hose is a new type of aeration aerator developed successfully with the introduction of West German technology. The thin-walled and straight channels greatly reduce the loss of aeration resistance; the variable holes and slits are automatically opened and closed to completely solve the clogging problem of the aerator; the hose is linearly aerated to make the air distribution uniform and form a vertical To the circulation, the mixing is more uniform; the bubbles are small, the oxygen utilization rate and power efficiency are high.
1. Characteristics of aeration hose
1. The inner layer of the material is woven from polyester yarn into a reinforced mesh cover, and the outer layer is made of polyvinyl chloride (or reinforced PVC) and anti-aging additives. The length is customized according to the actual size of the user's pool.
2. There are air holes on the peripheral surface of the hose, which swells when aerated, and is flattened by the hydrostatic pressure when not aerated, and the micro holes are closed, to a certain extent, avoiding sewage backfill and solving the clogging problem. Due to the narrow and long hose pores, the width of the pores can be changed with the increase and decrease of the air supply, which can give the sewage a certain stirring power when increasing the oxygen transfer rate, so that simple aeration becomes more diverse Change.
3. Acid and alkali resistance, aging resistance, no tearing, long life and low cost.
4. The diameter of the inner wall of the hose is 62.5mm, the wall thickness is about 2mm, the air channel is short and straight, the pressure loss is small, the air distribution is uniform, the service area is wide, the aeration intensity is large, there is no dead angle, and the oxygen utilization rate and power efficiency are high.
5. The product is crimped and packaged, with low shipping cost, very simple installation, no hidden danger of air leakage, and no worries for designers.
Second, the scope of use of aeration hose
1. The variable-hole aeration hose is a new type of energy-saving aeration equipment for industrial wastewater and urban domestic sewage biochemical treatment projects such as petrochemical, textile, oil refining, coking, papermaking, printing and dyeing, slaughtering, brewing, pharmaceutical, leather making, etc.
2. It is used for pre-aeration of sewage adjustment tank, to prevent the deposition of large particles of sediment, and to remove some organic matter.
3. When the efficiency of the operated aerator is low or the blockage is frequent, the aeration hose can be used for transformation to improve the aeration capacity and stirring effect.
4. Circulating water high-density fish farming system used in aquaculture industry and aeration in ordinary fish ponds.
3. Precautions for installation of aeration hose
1. When installing the aeration hose, a leak-proof lining must be used, and the clamp must be caught in the groove of the joint.
2. The air pipeline must be thoroughly purged before installing the aeration hose.
3. The aeration hose must be straightened without twisting, swinging or arching in the middle.
4. During and after installation, open flame operations such as welding are strictly prohibited on site. If operations are indeed required, cover the aeration hose with fireproof materials to avoid scalding the aeration hose.
5. During transportation and installation of the aeration hose, it cannot be thrown or dragged to avoid abrasion of the pipe wall.
6. After the installation is completed, check whether each connector meets the requirements. After correcting, release the water. The water surface should be submerged by more than 300mm of the aeration hose to check whether the aeration is uniform and the connector is leaking.