Views:5418 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-11 Origin:Site
1. PP-R pipe has lower hardness and lower rigidity than metal pipe. It should be protected during handling and construction to avoid mechanical damage caused by inappropriate external force. After concealed application, the location of the pipeline shall be marked to avoid damage to the pipeline due to secondary decoration.
2. There is a certain low temperature brittleness of PP-R pipe below 5℃. Be careful in winter construction. Use a sharp knife to cut slowly when cutting the pipe. The installed pipeline must not be stressed or knocked. If necessary, cover the vulnerable parts with protection.
3. PP-R tubes are prone to aging and degradation when exposed to ultraviolet rays for a long time. They must be covered with a dark protective layer when installed outdoors or in direct sunlight.
4. In addition to the use of mechanical connection methods such as threaded inserts or flanges for connecting PP-R pipes to metal pipes or water heaters, the rest should be hot melt connected to integrate the pipes without leakage points.
5. The coefficient of linear expansion of the PP-R pipe is large (0.15mm/m℃), and technical measures to prevent expansion and deformation of the pipe must be taken when the pipe is installed directly or not directly buried.
6. After the pipeline is installed, the pressure must be tested before sealing the pipe (directly buried) and covering the decorative layer (not directly buried). The cold water pipe test pressure is 1.5 times the system working pressure, but not less than 1MPa; the hot water pipe test pressure is 2 times the working pressure, but not less than 1.5MPa. Pressure test time and method technical regulations .
7. When the PP-R pipe is laid in an open or non-directly buried pipe, the support and hanger must be installed as required.
8. Cool to the specified time to complete the connection.