Views:4517 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-12 Origin:Site
PPR water pipes are mostly concealed in home decoration or engineering, and are also an important part of concealed projects, because the consequences of a little carelessness, ranging from suffering to their own homes, to the neighbors. All decoration friends need to know the precautions in the installation and construction of PPR water pipes.
1. PP-R pipe has lower hardness and lower rigidity than metal pipe. It should be protected during handling and construction to avoid mechanical damage caused by inappropriate external force. After concealed application, the location of the pipeline shall be marked to avoid damage to the pipeline due to secondary decoration.
2. There is a certain low temperature brittleness of PP-R pipe below 5 ℃. Be careful in winter construction. Use a sharp knife to cut slowly when cutting the pipe. The installed pipeline must not be stressed or knocked. If necessary, cover the vulnerable parts with protection.
3. PP-R tubes are prone to aging and degradation when exposed to ultraviolet rays for a long time. It must be covered with a dark protective layer when installed outdoors or in direct sunlight.
4. In addition to the use of mechanical connection methods such as threaded inserts or flanges for connecting PP-R pipes to metal pipes or water heaters, the rest should use hot melt connection to integrate the pipes without leakage points.
5. The coefficient of linear expansion of the PP-R pipe is relatively large (0.15mm / m ℃), and technical measures to prevent the expansion and deformation of the pipe must be taken when the pipe is installed in the open or not directly buried.
6. After the pipeline is installed, the pressure must be tested before sealing the tube (directly buried) and covering the decorative layer (not directly buried). The cold water pipe test pressure is 1.5 times the system working pressure, but not less than 1 MPa; the hot water pipe test pressure is 2 times the working pressure, but not less than 1.5 MPa. Pressure test time and method technical regulations.
7. When the PP-R pipe is exposed or not directly buried, the support and hanger must be installed as required.